Saturday, January 5, 2008

Here we go!

For a while, I lost all motivation to keep an online journal. I mean, come on, my last entry was back in March 2007 and making myself post that one was even difficult. The only thing that really pushed me to write that entry was my 3 year anniversary with Mike... for my memory's sake. And now for the rest of my life [I hope] I will remember what Mike and I did that day. We had a delicious dinner at Magianno's and watched Wicked. It's sad to know that after that day, I stopped posting and whenever I want to recollect anything, I have trouble doing it because I left no real evidence behind. Pictures are great, but over time, I have the tendency to forget its significance. Either that or I have to think real hard to remember. So maybe I have found my motivation now- b/c it's actually nice and heartwarming to have something to reflect back on, especially when there are all these wonderful memories with people we love.

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

Woohoo! Remember that day we spent in the Valley and went to Nordstrom rack and bought the same shirt and then when bowling and did bowling ball boobies pics and ate really yummy sushi and we saw yuri's baby and then we kept trying to think of the perfect name for your blog? Hehe, I remember b/c I have awesome memory. Oh, and I blogged about it. :P